What is IT support?
IT support or “tech support” as it is commonly referred to, is when specialised help from an IT professional is required to help solve a specific IT-related problem. Hardware, software and IT network support related problems are the most common.
Some considerations when choosing an IT managed service provider for your business:
1. Am I receiving value for money?
2. Are they reliable and do they have a proven track record?
3. Do they have the skills required to resolve IT support maintenance problems effectively?
4. What are the turnaround times of IT support companies to resolve problems?
CJN IT Solutions offers business IT support on both an ad-hoc and SLA basis
Ad-hoc computer support is provided on a reactive basis and is charged per hour. This form of PC support is if you rarely have IT problems and only require occasional support. We have had many cases where our customers were unaware of serious underlying problems on their pc’s, so it is not a bad idea to have a check-up done on your pc every few months.
Why consider CJN IT Solutions as your trusted managed IT support services partner?
• Our IT support Gauteng SLA rates are affordable and offer great value.
• CJN IT Solutions is an established business, rendering IT support and services since 2003. The business owner is actively involved in IT service management of the day-to-day operations, ensuring that you receive reliable service of the highest standard.
• We only employ the best IT support technicians with proven knowledge and experience in their field of expertise.
• Our response times are second to none, with problem resolutions usually complete within 24 hours. Customers opting for our SLA option can expect even faster turnaround times, of 1 to 4 hours depending on the nature of the problem.
• We provide a complete managed services solution and there is no need for you to engage with multiple service providers as we do all that is necessary on your behalf. Internet not working? We deal with the ISP. Pastel problem? We will sort it out with them on your behalf.
SLA for IT support and Maintenance services (Service level agreement)
This model of office IT support provides an unlimited amount of support hours per month at a fixed monthly fee. This model is more cost effective and provides proactive maintenance and support. This method of support is for businesses which require ongoing support to their IT infrastructure and cannot afford downtime arising from IT-related problems.
It’s that simple: we ensure that all your IT support is taken care of for a fixed monthly fee. There are no unplanned expenses – only IT systems that work as they should and a support structure that you can rely on. You get a full-time IT department without the need to employ any computer support specialist staff.
The IT support SLA advantage:
• Access to a variety of IT skills across multiple fields of expertise.
• Standardised IT environment based on best practice principles.
• Ongoing advice for future proofing your IT environment.
• Technical account managers (familiar with your IT environment).
• Customer service focus (friendly and timeous response and resolution to problems).
• Guaranteed response times.
• Better pricing on hardware/software.
• Flexible product tailored to your business needs.
• You are our number one priority.
CJN IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution which encompasses all your IT needs, including;
• IT maintenance.
• IT support.
• Backup solutions.
• Cloud Computing.
• Office 365.
• IT Outsourcing.
• Disaster recovery plans.
• Data recovery.
• Network design and implementation.
• Repairs of hardware and software.
• Internet connections, domain, website and email hosting.
• Hardware and software upgrades.
• Hardware and software sales.
• Removal of viruses and malware.
• Server support, deployment and related services.
Our diverse team of skilled IT support personnel has been providing onsite and remote IT support to customers for over 15 years.